Dubai provides an auspicious business environment for investors and entrepreneurs to thrive on either mainland or on a freezone. To save yourself time and money, concurrently on your progress, it is recommended to undergo the process with a business setup company like Maitha Alzaabi Auditing.
There are several differences between the two options which include the nature of ownership, the extent of liability, the involvement of UAE nationals as partners or agents and nature of trade and economic benefits that can be reaped depending on the chosen location. Each of the free zones is sector-specific and can offer a variety of different licenses.
To encourage local businesses, Dubai offers UAE nationals assistance in company formation by the following means:
- Providing them funds with no interest for a certain number of years through the Khalifa Fund, Tejar Dubai and Dubai SME.
- Tejar Dubai is a competitive entrepreneurial skills development program open to Emiratis between the ages of 18 and 35. Candidates receive training in their area of business interest, along with managerial coaching, and individual mentorship with an industry expert.
- Dubai SME is a division of the Department of Economic Development (DED) and offers support to entrepreneurs in all phases of the development of their business.
Maitha Alzaabi Auditing is well-versed in submissions to all of these organizations and can provide advice and guidance to Emiratis on their entitlement to the various options that are available to them as new business owners.
We are experts in all areas of company set up in Dubai, whether our clients are looking to start a new venture in the UAE or are transferring their business from another location. From undertaking the initial feasibility study, our professional team guides our clients through the entire process of establishing a business in Dubai, including:
- Choosing an appropriate legal structure for the business
- Constructing business plans and feasibility study
- Choosing the location of the proposed venture
- Preparing the required documentation for registration of the entity
- Co-ordination with the relevant regulatory authorities for approvals and obtaining incorporation documents
- Obtaining office/land for the operations
- Processing visas, labor cards, and other statutory documents
- Managing the documentation and other regulatory requirements of the new entity until regular operations commence
- Recruitment of personnel required for the new business
Once established, Maitha Alzaabi Auditing can support your business as you grow through services such as conducting audits, completing VAT returns, accounting and bookkeeping, and due diligence.
Why choose us?
Experienced since 2015
Leader in the market
Certified and registered nationally and internationally