ARBITRATION & LITIGATION
When disagreements become disputes, arbitration can offer parties a more cost-effective, quicker, and more private path to a settlement outside of court. In the case of litigation cases, Maitha Alzaabi Auditing has experts registered in Dubai courts which gives us the higher credibility in understanding and dealing with cases. Our in-depth experience extends across the UAE and we have provided consultancy and financial reports from an independent and expert point of view to lawyers and Judges for use in legal cases across multiple industry sectors.
If our clients suspect that they have been subject to fraud, either through customers, vendors or employees, our business audit can discover this through identifying discrepancies in accounts and present reports that can be used when legal action is taken.
We have a strong track record of providing services to liquidators, legal firms, corporations, and individuals. Maitha Alzaabi Auditing can assist with
- Preparation of consultancy reports which are referred to by lawyers or other parties during the legal process to enable them to gain a deeper understanding of the case.
- Companies management on behalf of partners as legal guardian.
- Property management on behalf of heirs in inheritance cases.
- Financial reports on fraud cases
- Liquidate companies as per UAE law.
In addition to the above, as holders of the Certified Fraud Examiner Certificate (CFE) licence awarded by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, the management at Maitha Alzaabi Auditing has the ability and authority to provide support for any type of fraud-related incidents and investigations worldwide.
Why choose us?
Experienced since 2015
Leader in the market
Certified and registered nationally and internationally